2nd Generation iPod Nano
  • It's slim and long, just the way I like it
  • I don't like it when the iPod Nano sometimes freezes though, and I once had a problem with a song, that even if I removed it, it was still there for some reason, and it wouldn't play right either, so that was something I didn't like

• by CChase

This generation of iPod Nanos cannot play videos, which would’ve made it even better. I got a 2GB iPod Nano, and I was afraid it wouldn’t have enough space to fill all my music. Surprisingly, it did.

Even though I only have 150 songs, I always put more and more,and I was surprised to find out that I barely used like 5% of my space in my iPod Nano when

I had that many songs. Now that was awesome.

Also, you can put photos, which is cool. The iPod Nano also has a few games to play, like the one where you guess the music.

It can tell you the time too. It’s slim and long, just the way I like it.

I like how smooth and flat it is, it looks cool. I like the variety of colors, especially ...

• the colorful ones like blue or green or pink.

Black and silver are okay, but those are the regular colors. I don’t like it when the iPod Nano sometimes freezes though, and I once had a problem with a song, that even if I removed it, it was still there for some reason, and it wouldn’t play right either, so that was something I didn’t like.

One time, it froze

for no reason while I was on a trip, and I had to go online later to learn how to unfreeze so for the whole trip I could not even use my iPod which I charged last night. I can also slip the iPod into my pocket and listen to music while I’m doing something else, which is very enjoyable.

Anyways, I’d give the iPod Nano 5 stars except for when it froze.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162108444221031/k2311a0821/8.21.08