The Mummy:Tomb of the Dragon Emperor  » Movies  »
  • I love watching movies, especially ones with super effects in them
  • I was disappointed when I found out that Rachel Weisz doesn't play in the third movie, she was replaced by, I'm not sure, Maria Bello
  • In all, it was an entertaining movie, just not as good as the first and the second, I think they don't have to make the fourth after this one

• by loyalrebel

I love watching movies, especially ones with super effects in them. The Mummy, the first and the second were one of them.

So I couldn’t wait to see the third indeed.

So I got to see the movie two days ago at the local movie.

I was disappointed when I found out that Rachel Weisz doesn’t

play in the third movie, she was replaced by, I’m not sure, Maria Bello? And the mummy’s not from the egypt world anymore, instead it’s a mummy from the Han Emperor of China, played by Jet Lee, and there there was some famous China movie stars in it too, I don’t recall the names, just that I’ve seen them ...

• a lot in movies.

It’s like watching an entirely different movie, not The Mummy.

Evy feels so different, though the tough chick and the english accent is still there, it’s just doesn’t feel the same.

Then the Mummy itself, well, different.

In all, it was an entertaining movie, just not as good as the first and the

second, I think they don’t have to make the fourth after this one.

Entertaining but disappointing.

Great effects, nice stars but not a very good movie, and the original actors look old in this third mummy.

I say don’t waste your money to watch it at the movies, just rent a dvd instead.

I’ll give it a 6.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112108444171031/k2311a0821/8.21.08