A.W. Surveys Scam

• by CChase

A. W. Surveys is a site where you write your feedback about sites and earn money for it.

When I first saw the site, I decided to try it out, and found out to my delight that I actually got $27 in just 5 minutes! I thought, this was the easiest thing ever, and there was even a monthly $500 contest. Until I ran out

of surveys to do.

I figured maybe they would give me more tomorrow, or the day after. After a month, they only gave me a $1 survey every month, and the minimum payout is $75, to which they subtract a $25 fee.

So then I started referring people. I needed almost 40 people just to cash out, and A.

W. Surveys stated ...

• in the FAQ that $75 was no problem to get to! No problem indeed!

After reaching my payout minimum, I waited 5 days as they instructed, but never got my payment.

What’s worse is that one day, they changed my stats and said I never redeemed my cash and 12 of my referrals were gone! I started searching about A. W.

Surveys

on Google and I found out that many people have been scammed from this site also. Few people have been paid, and probably have only been paid to keep the site up.

I am now more aware of the scam sites online now. It can be hard to tell whether a site is legit or fake.

Just remember, sometimes, things can be way too good to be true.

ASANKA says :

how to i join it

Jules Li says :

You will have to create an account to get started. Here’s a link to do so:

Tanvir Ahmed says :

How i make money online.

Jules Li says :

Tanvir, you can make money online by completing surveys and by doing paid per click websites. There are also many other ways to make money online, and it would be impossible to list them all here. However, you should search for any websites pertaining to completing surveys and any other task that can be done online. Be sure to do tons of research before joining the websites because there are a lot of websites that are not legitimate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 602108444111031/k2311a0821/8.21.08