3rd Generation iPod Nano
  • For a while, we didn't use it at all, finally, I decided to put some of my own videos and photos in there
  • I thought that the screen would be a little too small to actually put videos or photos there, but they are perfect
  • I like the shape it is, although I admit the older iPod Nano's long shape might've looked cooler

• by CChase

The 3rd generation iPod Nano is the latest iPod Nano made, and can store photos, play music, and also play videos as well. Recently, a family member of mine won one of them, and I had no idea what to do with it because I already had a 2nd generation iPod Nano.

For a while, we didn’t use it at all, finally, I decided to put

some of my own videos and photos in there.

Let me start off by saying that the screen quality is very clear and nice! I thought that the screen would be a little too small to actually put videos or photos there, but they are perfect! The videos look good and play good.

One of the bad things is that you can’t put a video onto ...

• the iPod Nano unless it’s in MP4 format, and you have to download software to convert it into that format.

The 3rd generation iPod Nano also has a new look from the old one.

It’s more of a square shape (wider), but it looks a little slimmer, and I can say that it was probably necessary so the screen would be good for watching videos.

I

like the shape it is, although I admit the older iPod Nano’s long shape might’ve looked “cooler.

” It takes up to 3 hours to charge, which is an okay amount of time, and I was a little confused on how to put videos and photos into the iPod on iTunes, but all turned out well and I can say that this little iPod is one big hit!

emma smith says :

Can it download movie rentals?

John says :

Emma, if the rented movies are in MP4 format you can save the videos to the device.

Galega says :

You can do that through iTunes. You can add any movie through ADD Files in your iTunes library. Then, sync it and all those files should be there on your iPod. You should just need to ensure that the media file is supported and there is enough memory space in your iPod Nano.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162108444101031/k2311a0821/8.21.08