American Airlines  » Airlines  »
Toronto to New York City and back
  • I was expecting to have a bad experience because 1) I was flying coach and 2) I had just come off a bad connecting flight with Canadian Airlines
  • The meal was very well prepared, hot and delicious, which was quite a change from the meal I had on the Canadian Airline which was cold and very undercooked
  • I will definitely fly with them on future flights

• by Anthony Lewis

I was on my way to New York to visit some family for the holidays. I was expecting to have a bad experience because 1) I was flying coach and 2) I had just come off a bad connecting flight with Canadian Airlines. Boy was I wrong.

My flight there the tray for my seat was

broken and wouldn’t stay up. It wasn’t a big deal but I was promptly given a new seat (right next to a beautiful girl I might add.

Too bad I was dead tired and fell asleep. lol).

The staff fixed it as soon as they could. As soon as the proper repairs were made they quickly ...

• apologized and I was seated back with my family a.

s. a.

p. On mt flight back things went even better.

The meal was very well prepared, hot and delicious, which was quite a change from the meal I had on the Canadian Airline which was cold and very undercooked. The staff even asked if I was satisfied and

offered more food and drink as soon as I was finished.

I was given an extra pillow and even though I wasn’t flying first class, I felt like I was. On a flight like that I felt like I could stay on the plane forever.

I will definitely fly with them on future flights. Everything was perfect.

American Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402108444061031/k2311a0821/8.21.08