Whipped Cream-Banana-Strawberry Pie  » Recipes  »
  • Since everyone was in, I decided to make a special dessert, the Whipped Cream-Banana-Strawberry Pie which I learned a few months ago from always watching cooking shows
  • I like this dessert not only because it's easy to prepare (not more than a few minutes), but also because it's nutritious, healthful and delicious (I try to eat banana everyday because it's rich in potassium)

• by Malou

It was Sunday yesterday and everyone was at home. Sunday is my favorite day of the week because I get to spend it with my family.

We sometimes go out but more often we stay home and just watch TV or put on a DVD.

Since everyone was in, I decided to make a special

dessert, the Whipped Cream-Banana-Strawberry Pie which I learned a few months ago from always watching cooking shows.

I must stress that I don’t usually cook but I made an exception yesterday.

I like this dessert not only because it’s easy to prepare (not more than a few minutes), but also because it’s nutritious, healthful and ...

• delicious (I try to eat banana everyday because it’s rich in potassium).

Plus, this recipe is very easy on the budget (very important during these hard times).

The ingredients are whipping cream, sugar, vanilla, bananas, and strawberries.

All you have to do is to whip the cream, fold in sugar and vanilla.

Then peel the

bananas and slice into baked pie shell, either graham cracker or the regular kind.

Add the strawberries and cover immediately with whipped cream.

Before serving, garnish with additional ripe banana slices and strawberries.

This makes 1 large pie.

Everyone loved it especially my three-year old nephew.

The Whipped Cream-Banana-Strawberry Pie is a sure hit for the whole family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 492108444051031/k2311a0821/8.21.08