Checkers In Miami  » Restaurants  »
1.0
3495 NW 7TH Ave, North Miami, FL 33168-2815
  • I have to say that by far I would have to consider Checkers to be the worst fast food place to eat at
  • Once I paid I had to wait another 10 minutes simply to get my drink
  • I thought that I was going to get my food after waiting so long, however I only received my drink, and finally after waiting another 10 minutes I received my food

• by Bambu

Recently had a chance to eat at the fast food restaurant Checkers here in Miami.

I have to say that by far I would have to consider Checkers to be the worst fast food place to eat at.

The service is extremely slow, I was at the window for 25 minutes waiting to be attended, the employee saw me there, but the staff acted as if I wasn’t standing there at all.

Once they

finally got to the window I did not even bother to ask them why they took so long, I simply ordered my food and paid.

Once I paid I had to wait another 10 minutes simply to get my drink. I thought that I was going to get my food after waiting so long, however I only received my drink, and finally after waiting another 10 minutes I received my food.

So in ...

• other words I was standing there for literally 45 minutes, simply to get the service that I needed, when it could have been so much faster and it seems like their service is not getting any better anytime soon.

There were cars in the driveway frustrated and in confusion as to why they had not received their food yet, one of them even got out and started knocking on the window, and to

my surprise the employee confronted him verbally which is not professional at all.

Needless to say that will be my last time at that restaurant, their food is good however their service really lacks in quality, they need to work on their service if they want customers to keep going to that location, and more important if they want to keep that Checkers location open, before a customers start taking higher measures and complain to the checkers corporate offices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72108443960931/k2311a0821/8.21.08