Disney World  » Entertainment  »
  • Disney World has to be one of the best places to visit if you are in the Florida Area
  • It is known as place to take your kids to and it is mainly set up kid oriented but any adult with a sense for thrill and adventure can enjoy the experience just as much as I did
  • I like the way the have all the rides set up, they even provide you with towels for those rides will make you look like you just finished diving into a pool literally
  • That's how entertaining and fun Disney World is, I am definitely visiting again soon and I plan in doing so at least two times a year
  • It's a place that I would recommend to anybody looking to have a good time and have fun, whether is with your kids or with your friends

• by Bambu

Disney World has to be one of the best places to visit if you are in the Florida Area.

It is known as place to take your kids to and it is mainly set up “kid oriented” but any adult with a sense for thrill and adventure can enjoy the experience just as much as I did.

Disney world is very big, and it has a very wide variety of rides that you can choose from. I like the way the have all the rides set up,

they even provide you with towels for those rides will make you look like you just finished diving into a pool literally.

The security at the facility it’s pretty high, so it is a very safe environment and I had no worries whatsoever as far as security is concern.

Disney world also sells ticket packages for the year around which means that you can buy tickets at a discounted fee and you get to visit the facility for either, three months, 6 months or 12 months.

I ...

• like that that they even have mini restaurants set up, so any time that you feel the need to eat or you get the munchies there are plenty of places that you can go to and have a quality meal, I was very impressed at the quality of their food.

Disney World is my favorite place to visit with my nephews, they have the time of their life every time we go there and they seem like they just can’t get enough of it.

It’s pretty easy to

spend a whole day in there without you even knowing it, the only way I had of knowing how long I had been there was by seeing the sun setting down, and even then I still felt like I just got there.

That’s how entertaining and fun Disney World is, I am definitely visiting again soon and I plan in doing so at least two times a year. It’s a place that I would recommend to anybody looking to have a good time and have fun, whether is with your kids or with your friends.

Disney World

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592108443940931/k2311a0821/8.21.08