Pro Player Stadium
2269 Dan Marino Boulevard, Miami, FL 33056
  • The facility is not known for its good service, however I really enjoyed it, I had one of the best times I've had at a stadium
  • I really enjoyed the festivities that they have, specially the mascot dancing competition
  • The security in the facility it is very good, they do not let anything disrespectful or inappropriate get by them, however at the same time they do not get noticed, I like how they operate on a low key manner, making sure that they do not interfere with your experience
  • I would highly recommend to come and watch your favorite team at pro player stadium, I really liked it and I am sure that anybody else will too

• by Bambu

Pro Player Stadium is one of the most prestigious stadiums in sports; it was the site of one of the best super bowls, and the legendary World Series title that the marlins won for the first time in many years along with many other memorable moments.

This is probably the last year that the stadium will be up, the city is planning in building a new stadium therefore this year will be a year to remember due to the festivities, shows and goodies that the stadium will be offering this

year.

The facility is not known for its good service, however I really enjoyed it, I had one of the best times I’ve had at a stadium.

They have food and drinks available to you during the whole game, and the best part is that you don’t have to leave your seat if you don’t want to, all that I have to do was to simply stand up look around and politely call the person over, and they would be there as soon as they were finish with the person that ...

• they were assisting.

I was always entertained even during long breaks; I really enjoyed the festivities that they have, specially the mascot dancing competition. So not only did I get to watch the game that I came to watch but I also got to have fun and really have a laugh with my friends.

key manner, making sure that they do not interfere with your experience.

The bathrooms are also kept very clean and neat, they have candy as soon as you exit the bathrooms.

As we exited the stadium it was very pleasurable to walk out, security guides you out and they make sure that everybody walks in one steady direction to ensure the safety of every person attending the stadium.

I would highly recommend to come and watch your favorite team at pro player stadium, I really liked it and I am sure that anybody else will too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 352108443870931/k2311a0821/8.21.08