Geely CK 1.5
  • Once the warranty expires, I will start to seriously consider buying another model car if not then upgrade to a Geely MK

• by sisan09

Last year, I purchased a Geely CK 1.5. It is a china made car. China made cars has many negative reviews about them. But it is the cheapest car out there in the market.

My Geely CK 1.5 do have its problems. Two months ago,

my gearbox got problems at is start to make strange noises. So I brought it back to the agent to repair. As it is under warranty, there is no charge for the change of gearbox but I have to wait for the shipment for the parts from china. The agent was kind enough to change the gearbox from another new extra car they have at the workshop and told me that they will call me once the shipment for the parts comes in.

The service is alright for me. As ...

• Geely CK 1.5
      the gearbox was fixed but the car did not really run so smoothly. It took nearly three months for the parts to come in. The agent called me and changed the gerbox for me.

I guess for me as long as it gets me from

point A to point B, this car is fine.

I got what I paid for. On the upside at least it still covered under warranty. Once the warranty expires, I will start to seriously consider buying another model car if not then upgrade to a Geely MK.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92108443790931/k2311a0821/8.21.08