Dell XPS laptop
  • I found that when I got to campus I was just one of many kids whose families had chosen to get a Dell laptop for them for college
  • My dell has held up very well, but I highly recommend getting a laptop cover for whatever type you choose
  • THe only problem I have had with mine is the keys on the keyboard keep getting popped off
  • I am very happy with my laptop and hope that you strongly consider them when you decide to purchase one

• by JK

I am a college student and bought a Dell XPS laptop for school my freshman year. Like most kids I was nervous about everything that year, and how well I would handle the college academics and life.

them for college.

The Dell has really done a great job with any test I have ever had with it.

It is faster than most of the other laptops that I have used, and able to process and handle software that others can’t.

I have had no problems with its processor or hard drive.

Entertainment wise the computer is much better than ...

• all other laptops except maybe the macs.

It is louder (making movies easier to watch) and has better screen resolution, battery life, and graphics capabilities and upgrades not available for other models.

The macs are far inferior in every other aspect except for their entertaining which is what they specialize in.

My dell has held up very well, but I highly recommend

getting a laptop cover for whatever type you choose.

THe only problem I have had with mine is the keys on the keyboard keep getting popped off.

I don’t know if that is model specific or if it is just with Dell’s.

I am very happy with my laptop and hope that you strongly consider them when you decide to purchase one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632108443780931/k2311a0821/8.21.08