The Tomb of the Dragon Emperor  » Movies  »
1.5
  • I really enjoyed the first 2 Mummy movies, but this one was by far a huge dissappointment
  • I can't believe I paid $9 to waste my time
  • I love Brendan Fraser, but even he seemed to realize how pathetic his movie was and had no heart or passion in it
  • I think it would be entertaining to younger kids but anyone over the age of 15 is not going to enjoy this
  • Unfortunately for Fraser fans, I don't know if his career can be resurrected after these latest dissappointments

• by JK

I really enjoyed the first 2 Mummy movies, but this one was by far a huge dissappointment. I can’t believe I paid $9 to waste my time.

It was poorly connected, the plot just kind of crashed together, and wierd things happened out of nowhere that had no historical meaning or basis.

The guy who plays Brendan Fraser’s son is horrible.

He does one of the worst

acting jobs in a high profile movie that I have ever seen.

I love Brendan Fraser, but even he seemed to realize how pathetic his movie was and had no heart or passion in it.

I was really looking forward to this movie even though Rachel Weis wasn’t in it should have warned me.

Jet Li is a basic no show, he doens’t have enough real appearances ...

• to justify his headliner status.

If you must see this film, wait until it comes out on DVD to rent it.

I think it would be entertaining to younger kids but anyone over the age of 15 is not going to enjoy this.

If you have younger kids then it may be more entertaining for you than some of the other typical children movies, but otherwise it

is not worth the time.

I really feel that the makers of this movie just threw it together and put it out there right after they thought of the idea.

I thought Fraser put more effort into Journey to the Center of the Earth than this, which I thought should have been his biggest focus.

Unfortunately for Fraser fans, I don’t know if his career can be resurrected after these latest dissappointments.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112108443760931/k2311a0821/8.21.08