VitaFusion Multi Vites Gummy Vitamins  » Health  »
2.0
  • I found these multivitamins in Target for roughly six dollars
  • These gummy vitamins come in berry, lemon, and orange, three flavors that I think most people enjoy

• by Aimee Man Truggal

I found these multivitamins in Target for roughly six dollars. They were marketed as gummy vitamins for adults. Kind of like Flintstone vitamins but in gummy form and for adults. I found this rather clever because I have always wanted to take a multivitamin but could not bring myself to actually take a pill or two

a day in order to get the vitamins I need. With these gummy vitamins, taking the multivitamin I need has become more pleasurable. These gummy vitamins come in berry, lemon, and orange, three flavors that I think most people enjoy. Also, these vitamins do not come with the sometimes unpleasant smell associated with traditional multivitamins.

I think ...

• most people would benefit from this product, especially those people who have a hard time taking pills or simply shun pills. Taking these vitamins is more like eating candy, only the gummy vitamins are not as sweet as, let’s say, a gummy bear.

A gummy vitamin for adults was a brilliant move for the manufacturers because

it’s target market is pretty much the entire population. The only downside to these vitamins are that one serving equals 10 calories, which really is not all that much when you think about it. I think everyone needs to take a multivitamin and this is the one I would recommend for those individual who despise taking a pill.

Allison Bjerke says :

My 6 year old loved the Gummy Vites for kids made by these guys, but I made him move up to chewable vitamins which he hates when he turned 4 and these didn`t provide enough for him. Now that they are making these for adults, I`m wondering if I can give them to him. Is there a dosage for someone his age? He only weighs about 45 pounds. Thanks.

Galega says :

You should not give Vita Fusion for adult to 6 year old kid. This product is intended to be used by adults, not children. You can consider giving L’il Critters to your baby. It is manufacturer by VitaFusion and intended to be used for kids.

amelia mcneil says :

For each serving of the vitafusion multi bites gummy vitamins, how many mgs and what does 800iu mean?

Galega says :

The measuring units of Vitamin is generally provided in IU.

IU means International Units.

You can see the list of ingredients provided on the pack to see how many mg of different vitamins are there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342108443720931/k2311a0821/8.21.08