Pug  » Pets  »
  • I love the way he cocks his head, making it look like he's listening intently on the conversation

• by CChase

Two years ago, I got my first dog, after years of wanting one but not having time for it, I finally got one. It was a little tiny pug, well, at first. Pugs can come in different colors: black, tan, or gray.

They are small and usually around 15 25 pounds, making them a toy breed. They have a flat muzzle, curly tail, prominent eyes, and have

a body somewhat similar to the Bulldog.

They tend to be a little chubby. My pug is a wonderful addition to the family.

He is a bit hyper though, and sometimes needs to run down his energy. He also is very naughty, and likes to bite shoes and whatever he can get his teeth on.

He is surprisingly skinny and the runt of his family, although he eats the ...

• most. I love the way he cocks his head, making it look like he’s listening intently on the conversation.

Sometimes all he needs is his big, round eyes to get him whatever he wants, and he loves to smile. Pugs bark and shed a lot though, but they are friendly and full of fun, just like my own.

Mine usually is in good health, except for once when he

had an ear infection but that was most likely our fault. He’s very helpful, like the time he warned us that the turtle escaped from his cage, or that my son was doing something very dangerous.

He also once almost saved our lives. They are a wonderful breed of dog to get (and my personal favorite), proving that you can be small and feisty, but you can still do great things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292108443670931/k2311a0821/8.21.08