Gucci Envy Me Perfume  » Perfume  »
Gucci Envy Me
  • I enjoy using both the body wash, lotion, and perfume for an everlasting smell throughout the day
  • It's stronger than most perfumes, but I like the strong flowery smell that most perfumes lack
  • I really love everything Gucci related and this perfume is really one of a kind
  • I believe they created another similar perfume with the signature Gucci logo in green and the smell is very unique as well

• by plam1984

Gucci Envy Me Perfume was released a couple of years ago with the signature Gucci logo bottle in pink. The Gucci perfume comes in two different sizes and a couple of different size gift sets with the lotion and body wash.

The set I received was a deluxe set with

the body wash and lotion.

I enjoy using both the body wash, lotion, and perfume for an everlasting smell throughout the day.

The Gucci Envy Me perfume has a very unique smell and is recognizable right away.

It’s stronger than most perfumes, but I like the strong flowery smell that ...

• most perfumes lack.

The smell is unique and not many people wear the Gucci perfume.

The bottle is very pretty in the pink with the signature Gucci logo.

I always receive compliments when I wear the perfume.

A must buy for Gucci lovers.

I really love everything

Gucci related and this perfume is really one of a kind.

I believe they created another similar perfume with the signature Gucci logo in green and the smell is very unique as well.

I enjoy using Gucci every day and it can be used in the day and night time.

Gucci Envy Me Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562108443240831/k2311a0821/8.21.08