American Sushi House in Pacifica CA  » Restaurants  »
761 Hickey Blvd. Pacifica, CA 94044
  • We're big eaters too, but the rolls were definitely bigger than any other sushi places I've been too
  • The rolls are delicious and they have this special house sauce that is to die for
  • I couldn't get that amazing taste out of my mouth for days and wanted to come back every chance I got
  • American Sushi House is definitely the best sushi in Pacifica

• by plam1984

American Sushi House serves some great big “American” size pieces of sushi. I didn’t imagine the pieces of sushi would be so big.

I went to American Sushi House for the first time with a friend and we ordered three rolls and when they came, we really

regretted ordering three.

Two rolls was more than enough for us to eat.

We’re big eaters too, but the rolls were definitely bigger than any other sushi places I’ve been too.

The rolls are delicious and they have this special house sauce that is to die ...

• for.

I couldn’t get that amazing taste out of my mouth for days and wanted to come back every chance I got.

Not only is American Sushi House’s sushi great, but the servers are very friendly and knowledgable about Japanese food.

I had no idea what to order

other than sushi, but their servers recommended ramen and the chicken dinner menu.

I really enjoy coming to this place for sushi.

I only wished it was closer to home so I wouldn’t have to drive so far.

American Sushi House is definitely the best sushi in Pacifica.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72108443150831/k2311a0821/8.21.08