Comcast Cable Company  » General services  »
1.5
Sterling Heights, Michigan
  • When we moved I found out that I could not get my SBC (AT&T) service transferred because it was out of area
  • After talking to my mother-in-law about it, she too, told me that she has the same problem month after month

• by beenthereusedthat

When we moved I found out that I could not get my SBC (AT&T) service transferred because it was out of area. I saw a million advertisements for the comcast bundle package for $99/month and since we have a friend who works there, we decided to try it. What a mistake.

First off, their billing was never correct. Every month we would receive a bill for the wrong amount and have

to call them to straighten it out.

After talking to my mother-in-law about it, she too, told me that she has the same problem month after month. They also have issues keeping their services on.

When their service would go out, we would not only lose our cable, but we would also lose our internet service and our phone service. Nothing like sitting at home twidling our thumbs for hours.

This ...

• happened at least once every two months. Don’t bother asking for a credit for the hours that all three services were out, because they wouldn’t do it.

Once our year was up, my bill more than doubled. I called them to see what they could do and told them that I was considering switching to WOW.

They knocked $20 off the bill. it was good for 6 months they said.

When I called the next week and told them that I switched to WOW and to shut off their services, then someone offered me a better deal. A better deal than I had the first year.

When I told them that I already called the week before and they only took off $20, they said o, well people threaten to switch all the time, we can not offer everyone a better deal. What?!?!

Comcast Cable Company

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 252008443110831/k2311a0820/8.20.08