CSI Season 5 Episode 15- King Baby  » TV  »
  • I don't know if I love this episode or just weirded out by it
  • And maybe it was also interesting to me because I was always curious to know more about such deviations

• by Tanya

I don’t know if I love this episode or just weirded out by it. One way or another, this was a great plot and a good example of great writing.

I really loved it because it was so unusual, both the case and the circumstances.

And maybe it was also interesting to me because I was

always curious to know more about such deviations.

What made it even more interesting, was that the facts were in the open, so every clue was uncovered one at a time.

And it was done in a very tasteful manner, where despite the circumstances, you still get to see the human drama and all the sadness ...

• in it.

In this episode the team investigates the death of a high roller, a man with the greatest influence in Las Vegas, but also the one with the most enemies.

The cause of death was falling off the roof of his home.

They need to find out whether it was a murder or a suicide.

As

they begin to investigate, they find out interesting facts about the man’s life.

For first they find that he wasn’t actually wearing boxers at the time of his death, but a diaper.

And that his house has a secret room all filled with oversized baby accessories and that the scariest man in Las Vegas liked to be the baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101908442860231/k2311a0819/8.19.08