Cathay Pacific Airways  » Airlines  »
Seoul -> London
  • I believe that Cathay Pacific have a more generous seat pitch than most airlines
  • I really cannot think of anything negative to say about my experience
  • I would recommend Cathay Pacific to anyone, particularly for long flights

• by portslee
      This was a long, long flight. Seoul to Hong Kong, then on to London.

I must say I can’t think of any other airline I would rather have flown with.

The check-in staff were polite, efficient and professional.

Once on the plane, things just got

better.

I’m 6′4′’ (1.

93m) tall, yet I was comfortable all the way.

I believe that Cathay Pacific have a more generous seat pitch than most airlines.

The cabin crew all spoke excellent English and, on the Seoul -> Hong Kong leg, all announcements were given ...

• in Chinese, English and Korean.

Cabin service was efficient and polite with frequent offers of refreshments.

As far as airline food goes, I would rate it very highly on this airline.

It was also one of only a few airlines I’ve used where economy class passengers

have their own entertainment screen mounted on the back of the seat in front.

There was a wide selection of channels to choose from offering quality programmes.

I really cannot think of anything negative to say about my experience.

I would recommend Cathay Pacific to anyone, particularly for long flights.

Cathay Pacific Airways

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4040444280430/k2311a044/4.4.06