West Chester University
West Chester, PA
  • That, however, was ok because it gave me a chance to really focus on my individual classes and get the most out of the college experience again
  • A lot of people I know in the education field steered clear of West Chester for their demands they place upon those in the literacy department
  • The rooms were always too cold in the summer, and there were occasional internet problems when registering for classes, but other than that, I thought West Chester was a great little school

• by Ellen11

I attended West Chester University when I got my Masters in Reading and Reading Specialist Certification. It took me four years to complete, since I was only able to get partial reimubursement from my employed school district at the time.

classes and get the most out of the college experience again.

A lot of people I know in the education field steered clear of West Chester for their demands they place upon those in the literacy department.

Some I know even took one or two classes there then transferred.

I hate to say it, but you ...

• can’t be expected to be handed a straight A transcript without applying yourself.

I didn’t find it to be so bad.

Sure, there were tough courses here and there, but that’s bound to be the case anywhere.

The professors were always very nice (except for this one that was too friendly with the females).

The rooms

were always too cold in the summer, and there were occasional internet problems when registering for classes, but other than that, I thought West Chester was a great little school.

I have to admit I’m glad to be done taking classes, but if I had to go back, I wouldn’t hesitate to make West Chester my institution for learning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501908442410231/k2311a0819/8.19.08