Chelsea Premium Outlets
Limerick, PA
  • I find that shopping off season is the best
  • Though it's not as exciting to buy a tank top when school is approaching, it's more exciting (I think) to get that tank top for a dollar

• by Ellen11

My mom’s only wish each mother’s day is to go shopping. So, each May we set out to what used to be her favorite outlet spot–Lancaster.

This past May, however, I asked her if she would be willing to try someplace new–Chelsea Premium Outlets in Limerick, PA.

She agreed, and now this is her new favorite shopping spot.

I too

was impressed.

Everything was clean and new looking, the workers in stores were friendly, they offered discount coupon books at the main desk in the shopping center, we got extra discounts for being AAA members, there was ample parking, and it was closer to where we live than Lancaster.

They had a lot of stores when we were there a ...

• few months ago, but they have since opened up even more stores, one of them being Anne Taylor Loft, my personal favorite.

I must admit, though, that certain stores that claim to be discounted merchandise truly aren’t.

Their “50% off” stickers are the same as I have seen in local malls near my house, but you can still make out

/> well shopping there, and overall, you are almost guaranteed to save.

I find that shopping off season is the best.

Though it’s not as exciting to buy a tank top when school is approaching, it’s more exciting (I think) to get that tank top for a dollar! To all you bargain shoppers out there, give Chelsea Premium Outlets a try.

You won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241908442350231/k2311a0819/8.19.08