Citizens Bank Park Home of Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia, PA
  • I highly recommend seeing a baseball game at Citizen's Bank Park

• by Ellen11

I grew up in a family of baseball lovers. When the Phillies were home, the game was always on. There wasn’t a lot of money in my family at one point, but whenever we could, my dad would take us to watch the Phillies play at “the Vet.

” We would sit in the nosebleed section where the cheapest tickets were. Now

that my dad is retired, he is an employee for the Phillies.

It is his dream job. He gets to watch games and get paid for it! He’s an usher.

He got me a job there, too. I worked the last season at Veteran’s Stadium, and I worked three years at Citizens Bank Park.

What a difference between the two baseball ...

• parks! At the Vet, there were definite good seats and bad seats. At Citizens Bank Park, however, there is not a bad seat in house.

Even the cheapest seats still grant a clear view of the field, and the baseball players don’t look like little ants walking around on the field. It is cleaner than any stadium I’ve ever been to,

and there is a beautiful view of the Philadelphia skyline in center field.

It is very family oriented, as there are several child attractions throughout the field. The staff is helpful and curteous, and you feel like you are a part of the action despite what level of ticket you can afford.

I highly recommend seeing a baseball game at Citizen’s Bank Park.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 351908442330131/k2311a0819/8.19.08