Airborne
  • I know there are nonbelievers out there, but I have grown to swear by this stuff
  • The best part about Airborne is that it tastes good and comes in different varieties (both flavors and forms)

• by Ellen11

Before leaving for my honeymoon last November, I was paranoid about getting sick (as are most brides!). I wanted to stay calm and take propper care of myself to be sure I didn’t catch any germs.

We invested a lot of money into Saint Lucia, our honeymoon destination, and I didn’t want to spend it in bed with a

cold or fever.

One type of medicine I tried was Airborne.

I know there are nonbelievers out there, but I have grown to swear by this stuff.

I too am a teacher, and let me tell you how many germs I encounter on a daily basis.

Little kids wiping their noses to a minute later hugging me.

Ugh…it’s the ...

• worst! Airborne protected me from all of those little kiddie’s germs before my honeymoon and before any affair I had after that.

The best part about Airborne is that it tastes good and comes in different varieties (both flavors and forms).

I have tried the disolving caplets (grape and lemon/lime) and assorted fruit variety of the Airborne gummi bears.

It’s no secret that I liked the little cute fruit gummi bears the best.

They tasted like candy! Maybe it’s all in my head, but I tend to get sick often, and every time I took Airborne, I was healthy right on through.

I will continue to purchase this great invention created by a teacher for all important events to come!

Airborne

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261908442290131/k2311a0819/8.19.08