Avon Imari Cream Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • And I know that the said product is really good because one time, when I hugged a friend, she even appreciated my nice smelling perfume
  • I was enticed and so I bought the set for myslelf

• by eden_shii

Okay, I am always used to spraying my perfume or rolling it on my wrist. Most of my perfumes are soft smelling because I am sort of allergic to strong scents. But still, I never forget to choose the good perfumes and use it for myself.

I have been using various products of Avon for years.

And I have come to know about its Imari perfume. At first I bought the spray one. I am also very satisfied with the product. And I know that the said product is really good because one time, when I hugged a friend, she even appreciated my nice smelling perfume.

Then, I saw the Avon brochure ...

• about the Imari gift set. I was enticed and so I bought the set for myslelf. Inside the set includes the spary Imari perfume, Imari powder and the Imari cream powder.

I like all three. I am new to using cream perfume but I really like this Imari cream perfume. It is not harsh for the

skin and just like the spray Imari, it is very mild and soft-smelling.

It is much like a lotion but it has really a good lasting smell. Now, I am including this product among my favorites and I really like using it. I didn’t find any problem with it. I even want to encourage anyone to try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561908442240131/k2311a0819/8.19.08