St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Scrub  » Health  »
  • Well, I was convinced because I have noticed that the pimples on her face are slowly disappearing
  • I think it is really made up of natural apricot beads

• by eden_shii

Few years ago, I have really a lot of pimples. I just didn’t know what to do. I have tried a number of different products. And most of them really worked quite well but only for a short time. Then, my pimples usually comes back.

Then, a friend of mind told me to use St. Ives

apricot srub. She told me that she is using it. Well, I was convinced because I have noticed that the pimples on her face are slowly disappearing. And she is starting to have smooth and moisterized skin.

So, I went to the store and bought this St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I have noticed that it has ...

• a white cream with very tiny brownish beads in it. I think it is really made up of natural apricot beads.

When I washed my face and applied it, I really feel soothed. The smell is just mild and when I massaged it inot my skin, I really feel good. After applying it, I can

really feel the good effect of that massage brought about by the tiny beads. It is very relaxing too.

This product has somehow satisfied me. It has really cleaned my face for quite sometime now. With a very affordable price, mild scent, natural beads and awesome effects, I can say that this product is truly a great buy.

St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341908442220131/k2311a0819/8.19.08