Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly Protectant  » Health  »
  • I have also an experience when I had minor burns, this petroleum jelly is very useful
  • I think petroleum jelly is really good at these things

• by eden_shii

Petroleum jelly has so many uses. It includes prevention for diaper rashes of the baby. Aside from that, it can also be used to moisturized the dry skin of a certain person. This product also soothes that chapped skin and even the lips. It can be used as a first aid thing like when

you are going to have minor burns, it is really soothing. And for scrapes, this can also be applied.

As for me, I use this Apollo Petroleum jelly for removing my makeup. Before, I have no idea that this thing can be used as makeup remover, but when I read the ‘indications’ of the product, I have learned a lot about it.

Everytime I apply some makeup on my face during special occassion, I always bear in my mind not to forget in removing it. And so, I use petroleum jelly to remove my makeup, and then I wash my face.

I have also an experience when I had minor burns,

• Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly Protectant
      this petroleum jelly is very useful. It has really soothe my feeling. Aside from that, it doesn’t gave a bad effect to the infected area.

At night, I put this thing on my feet so that it is moisturized and it will always fave a soft soles. I think petroleum jelly is really good at these

things.

I have tried another brand and wasn’t satisfied with it because of the bad smell that it has. But with this brand, it doesn’t have any stinky smell at all. And anyone can even barely smell its scent.

With a very cheap price, I can say that this petroleum jelly is really of high quality.

Apollo Pure Petroleum Jelly Protectant
rey borja says :

can we used this internal, i mean sex lubricant

eden_shii replies :

I am not sure about this. Try to google on the uses of Petroleum Jelly. But the best thing to do is to consult a competent professional, i.e. doctor.

Galega says :

Yes, it can be used as a sex lubricant. There won’t be any problem in using it. In fact, Petroleum Jelly is widely used for this purpose in India.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341908442210131/k2311a0819/8.19.08