Huggies Baby Powder with Lavender and Chamomile  » Baby care  »
  • I really enjoyed that occassion because I have seen a lot of relatives of mine that I haven't seen for quite a long time
  • I thought that Huggies are only good in makind diapers but I can't imagind them producing baby powder

• by eden_shii

Last 5 August 2008, I attended a wedding of one of my cousin’s. I really enjoyed that occassion because I have seen a lot of relatives of mine that I haven’t seen for quite a long time. There, we took some photos.

Then, in the middle of the party, another cousin of mine

told me to take care of her baby for a while because she is going to the toilet. And so, I excitedly took the baby. I also got the baby bag full of the little one’s things like diapers, powders, tissues and many more.

After a while, the baby was peed and so I went to the restroom to change the diaper. Then, I wiped her with a wet-scented tissue. Afterwhich, I took out the Huggies Baby Powder with Lavender and Chamomile. At first, I smiled to myself because I was sceptical about the product. I thought that Huggies are only good in makind diapers ...

• Huggies Baby Powder with Lavender and Chamomile
      but I can’t imagind them producing baby powder.

So, I opened it and smelled it. It was really good, I thought. The scent is truly lovable. I can really smell the soothing scent of Lavender.

Then, I applied it to the baby. The powder is so fine and I can easily spread it

to the baby’s body. And it is also mild. As for myself, I am allergic to strong scent, but with this powder, it has really a soft scent of Lavender.

After I applied it to the baby, it has really relaxes the little one. I just like this powder. It is very good for the babies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541908442200131/k2311a0819/8.19.08