Compaq Presario A900 Notebook PC  » Laptops  »
  • These laptops are actually new to me and so I asked the branch manager to lend me one laptop so that I can experience using it
  • This laptop mekes use of Windows Vista Home Premium, the latest of the Windows as far as I know
  • I had a chance viewing my presentation with it since it has this 17 inches widescreen display and I think it makes use of Brightview technology, so the image result was really awesome
  • It was really amazing in that branch office because there is less electrical cords or usb cords arround
  • Just like most Compaq laptops, this one has games and I do enjoyed browsing it and play with it for a few minutes (because I was in the branch office and the boss might get mad at me)

• by eden_shii

I went over to another office yesterday for another company check up. I was amazed to see that everyone has a new laptop. These laptops are actually new to me and so I asked the branch manager to lend me one laptop so that I can experience using it.

Well, these are my simple discoveries. This laptop mekes

use of Windows Vista Home Premium, the latest of the Windows as far as I know. It has a DVD drive with double layer support.It has an Intel processor as well so I know it is really realiable.

I had a chance viewing my presentation with it since it has this 17 inches widescreen display and I think it makes use of Brightview technology, so the image result was really awesome. It has WiFi, with the use of wireless router, anyone can connect to the internet. It was really amazing in that branch office because there is less electrical cords or usb cords arround. One of the reason is the usage of WiFi.

Just like most ...

• Compaq Presario A900 Notebook PC
      of the Compaq laptops that I saw, this laptop has a built-in Altec speaker so anyone’s listening experience will be good. This is not so heavy and if I am not mistaken, it weighs less than 4 kilos. The battery has a long life as well. So, there was no interuption when I was using it.

Just like

most Compaq laptops, this one has games and I do enjoyed browsing it and play with it for a few minutes (because I was in the branch office and the boss might get mad at me).

The company may have spent more on these laptops but it was of good quality. So truly, it was a good buy.

Lim Jun JIe says :

Does the Compaq Presario A900 have lightscribe function ??

Jules Li says :

Yes this model does have the LightScribe feature.

Brett Hansen says :

I have the Compaq Presario A900 and I find that when I type the cursor jumps around, making typing difficult. It doesn`t always happen. It seemed to at first, then it stopped and now it is doing it again. It`s like I need to make some sort of adjustment on the keyboard. Anybody have an ideas?

Jules Li says :

One thing that you can do is adjust the touchpad’s sensitivity. If it’s over sensitive, this can happen. Click on start, click on control panel. Click on mouse from the control panel. Adjust the sensitivity accordingly. If it persists, I would suggest updating the touchpad driver. You can download the latest version from Compaq’s website.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631908441990131/k2311a0819/8.19.08