Punta Princesa Elementary School in Cebu City Philippines  » Education  »
  • As for me, my parents made the best choice
  • I really love that school and I always have my best memories there

• by eden_shii

Education is very important so that a person can acquire academic knowledge to be used in his desired future profession. Many said that there should be a proper choice of school. But for some, they opt to choose those schools which are either cheap or free in tuition.

Elementary education is definitely the foundation. So, one has to choose which primary school to go so that he or

she can be well equipped when going to college or high school.

As for me, my parents made the best choice. When they enrolled me in elementary school, they have chosen a public school. Well, it is just a public school where parents only have to pay less. But the academic standard therein is really high. The teachers are very competent. They are good disciplinarians as well so ...

• most of the kids really learned the good morals.

I really love that school and I always have my best memories there. My teachers where not-so-strict but they were good disciplinarians. I have really learned a lot from them.

The school environment is simple but the administration is very keen to let the kids have a clean surrounding. In that school, we were taught how to keep our surroundings

clean and we were taught to be responsible. I really learned a lot from that school.

And being a kid, during that time, I really love to play. This school has a vast playground with a lot of trees. So, usually at lunchtime, my friends and I still enjoy playing under the trees.

This elementary school is definitely the best for me. It molded me for what I am now.

johnny merrimon says :

my wife and i are thinking about moving to cebu.and we have a prek anfirst grade children.and we would like to know how much the tuition would cost us yearly.and also im american and she is from cebu

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501908441970131/k2311a0819/8.19.08