Strepsils Honey and Lemon dual anti-bacterial Lozenge for sore throat  » Medicine  »
  • And I think it is true because I just can feel the effect

• by eden_shii

I just had a sore throat and I always cough because my throat is very itchy. I have a cough syrup but I still cough after a few hours. So, I went over to a pharmacy and asked for lozenges. Then the pharmacist gave me Strepsils.

Strepsils has a generic name Dichlorobenzyl Alcohol Amylmetacresol. This is

the usual lozenges we can find over the counter. I have been using this product and I have tried a lot of flavors. I always use the orange flavor because I just love the orange taste.

But this time, I tried the Honey and Lemon flavor. This is equally tasty. And it also works. The only ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261908441870131/k2311a0819/8.19.08