Colgate Fresh Confidence with Cooling Crystal Spicy Fresh Red  » Health  »
  • I think it is very important because proper hygiene can contribute to our good health

• by eden_shii

I am always fond of trying different things now. I explore a lot of places and do things which I have not done before. I may say that I have somehow changed. But there is one thing that I don’t change in myself. And that is maintaining a proper hygiene. I think it is very important because proper hygiene can contribute to our good health. I always wanted to have a healthy body.

Included in proper hygiene routine

is brushing the teeth. During the uncivilized period, people are already brushing their teeth. I mean, differently. Others use salt and some use the stalk of guava tree. Now, that there are many innovations and inventions, we are now using toothpaste and a toothbrush.

I have used different brands of toothpasted and I am satisfied with most of these brands. One of the brands that I do like is Colgate. The manufacturer of Colgate never runs out of ...

• innovations of their toothpaste product.

Recently, they introduced the Colgate with cooling crystal. It comes with the icy one and the spicy fresh red. Firstly, I will review the Spicy Fresh Red toothpaste.

This toothpaste has a red, really sticky toothpaste. And from the name itself, there are bits of crystals in it. It is pinkinsh in color, I mean the crystals. And the toothpaste is very very cool. Once you will brush your teeth with this, you

can somehow feel the crystal bits. As you will rub the brush it will slowly dissolve. But it has truly a cool fresh effect. The smell is so cool. And I really like it. It also tastes good although we must not swallow it.

Honestly, with this toothpaste, I can feel the freshness of my breath and my mouth for a long time. Unlike other toothpastes who will just loose effect in a few hours. Colgate is really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341908441790131/k2311a0819/8.19.08