Cleaner (2007)
  • Cleaner is a pretty interesting crime drama that has a very interesting premise
  • I recommend Cleaner to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama that doesn't require a whole lot of thinking

• by David S. Glass

Cleaner (2007) is a drama film by director Renny Harlin and is rated R by the MPAA for bloody images, some violence and language.

Cleaner is a crime thriller about Tom Carver (Samuel L. Jackson), a former cop who has been spending his recent years working

as a crime scene decontaminator. After a brutal shooting goes down in a wealthy suburban home, Tom is called in to clean up the mess. Nobody is home and Tom finds a key under the mat so he goes in and does his job. When he returns the next day the owner of the house (Eva Mendez) has no idea what he may have cleaned up and Tom decides to play it off like he was never there. The next day he learns the womans husband has ...

• Cleaner (2007)
      been missing for a few days and Tom realizes he may have cleaned up the only evidence of the crime.

Cleaner is a pretty interesting crime drama that has a very interesting premise. It is highly original and the performances are all done well, especially

by Jackson. The twist in the film are pretty predictable, thats the only down side to the movie, but overall its an enjoyable film that did entertain me.

Cleaner (2007)
Andrew Leither says :

I recommend Cleaner to anyone who is looking for a good crime drama that doesn’t require a whole lot of thinking. This was good part of your review. I must admit I have seen the movie, but only after half hour or so I fell asleep I don’t remember watching the end but I think I must give it another shot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111908441651231/k2311a0819/8.19.08