The Devil’s Rejects (2005)  » Movies  »
  • Their biggest problem is Sheriff Wydell, who is hot on their trail and hellbent on avenging the death of his brother at the hands of this sadistic family

• by David S. Glass

The Devil’s Rejects (2005) is a horror film by director Rob Zombie and is rated R by the MPAA for sadistic violence, strong sexual content, language, and drug use.

The Devil’s Rejects takes place soon after House of 1000 Corpses when the police have located the home of the Firefly family and come to kill of arrest as many

of them as possible. After a huge shootout, Baby (Sherri Moon Zombie) and Otis (Bill Moseley) escape and go on the run until they find a traveling band that they take hostage while they wait for their father, Captain Spaulding (Sid Haig). Their biggest problem is Sheriff Wydell, who is hot on their trail and hellbent ...

• on avenging the death of his brother at the hands of this sadistic family.

The Devil’s Rejects feels like a totally different movie than the first one. I liked it a lot because this one made me feel like I wanted to be on the Firefly family’s side and wante dthem to get away while Sheridd Wydell seemed

like more of the bad guy. It’s still filled with Zombie’s trademark horror ang gore, but this one doesn’t feel as bad as the first one. The movie also has an excellent soundtrack full of 70’s rock.

Me being the huge horror fan that I am, loved it. But once again, most of you won’t like it at all.

Andrew Leaither says :

I have seen this movie The Devil’s Rejects that was made in 2005. I must say that I didn’t enjoy the movie but there was a lot of action. It was not my kind of movie, but I always tend to be positive even if I don’t like the movie myself. I didn’t even like the name of the title of the film and the review was great, it just opened my eyes to see it from a different perspective.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111908441611231/k2311a0819/8.19.08