Mayfield Iced Tea
  • My absolute favorite thing to do is buy fresh spearmint leaves, and stuff several of them right down into the jug

• by Famous
      I’m the type of iced tea lover who’s extremely picky about the teas I drink. When in restaurants, I hate when the waitress refills my iced-tea glass without asking-completely disturbing my perfect tea/sugar ratio.

With that being said,

I discovered Mayfield’s Iced Tea in the gallon jug.

This tea is simply marvelous.

It’s a very sweet tea, and has a flavor that’s kind of hard to put a finger on.

It has a slight ...

• aftertaste.

But for some reason it doesn’t bother me.

My absolute favorite thing to do is buy fresh spearmint leaves, and stuff several of them right down into the jug.

Mayfield Iced Tea accepts the

spearmint flavor very well.

I’ve had guests come over and ask me what kind of tea it is they’re drinking.

(The spearmint leaves always get them!) At any rate, it’s a pretty good value for the money.

linda says :

hello,i was just wanting you all to know that this is the second time i have bought tea that is mixed up.i buy the regualer tea and for some reason its got lemon in it.i buy 2 or three at a time,so we have to drink it like that untill next time i buy it.can u please make sure they put the rite tea in the rite jugs,thank u ,have a great day

Galega says :

The one with lemon is clearly mentioned on the pack. There is also a plain ice tea, and you won’t find lemon written on the pack. You have to be little bit alert which buying it, as both packs come into identical packing.

quick note by anonymous :

Im also very picky about my tea and I love home brewed at my home lol but for the last few weeks I have bought Mayfields gallon and I really do like it but it don’t taste like tea I don’t consider Mayfields real tea. The tea I brew at home only has water tea bags and sugar the read the active ingredients on that jug has a lot more than that

Joanna says :

I like Mayfield’s to some extent, but it tastes more powdery than other brands. I can’t quite place why it has a powdery taste. I think this product is okay, but it isn’t really my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730444140430/k2311a043/4.3.06