Emerson MW86141 Microwave  » Electronics  »
  • Ordinarily I prefer that my appliances have at least a few advanced settings
  • But I have had other Emerson microwaves, and would recommend it for anyone

• by Famous
      A few years ago, my very nice multi-featured microwave went on the blink. So in lieu of a more sophisticated microwave, I purchased an Emerson MW86141.

In my current living space, I have little countertop room.

So this particular microwave

is perfect for my kitchen.

It’s a rather “outdated” and simple microwave.

There is just one dial, and has no extra features whatsoever.

The dial measures minutes, and there is a small guide affixed to the front which indicates how many minutes should be set to prepare uncomplicated items such as baked potatoes and popcorn.

Ordinarily I prefer that my appliances have at least a few advanced settings.

But because I cook most of my food myself, the only reason I really have for the ...

• Emerson MW86141 Microwave
      microwave is for reheating, and the occasional defroster.

As strange as it may sound, the only real irritation I have with the Emerson, is the annoying bell upon completion of cooking.

Other than that, it’s actually a reliable microwave to have for

people who only use it for reheating meals.

The size is perfect for dorm rooms (or any tight quarters)-and heats food very quickly.

This particular model isn’t being manufactured anymore.

But I have had other Emerson microwaves, and would recommend it for anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630444130330/k2311a043/4.3.06