Vantage Point  » Movies  »
  • I think the plot was easy but I did enjoy watching it
  • The movie was like a whole recollection, each character recalls each experience minutes before the shoot out
  • I was happy with the way it was presented
  • I like this movie a lot and I recommend this to everyone, although I have to say it is not worth to watch it in a theater

• by pehpot

This movie is about an assassination attempt to the president of the United States. It is not a typical movie I can say.

I think the plot was easy but I did enjoy watching it.

It is a typical conspiracy theory movie but with a twist.

I really thought

that the terrorist was successful in shooting the president in open space.

The movie was like a whole recollection, each character recalls each experience minutes before the shoot out.

When the president recalled his, it was shown that the one who has been shot is a decoy and he is safe.

I was shocked that in the movie, the terrorist knows where the real president was and they got him.

I was happy with the way it was presented.

I was so engrossed with watching it and could not wait for the next scene to come.

I was ...

• Vantage Point
      actually surprised that one of the terrorist is one of the presidents security.

I actually liked the movie because it showed a stronger face of the President.

In some of the movies that I had seen that involve a US President, they always portray the president to be week.

In this movie you could actually sense how strong he is even on the first few scenes.

My favorite part was when he hit the terrorist leader.

Vantage Point

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111908441211231/k2311a0819/8.19.08