Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell  » Books  »
1.5
  • Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell is not the best book I've read recently
  • All the ladies are a bit selfish and full of themselves (not surprising) and rather boring because they define themselves by the type of men they date and their work
  • Four Blonds is one of those books you would read, not recommend to a friend, and possibly regret buying
  • I don't mean to trash this book, but I was very disappointed with this book
  • The concept of Four Blonds is there, but it really lacks anything interesting that I haven't read about before

• by plam1984

Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell is not the best book I’ve read recently. The book is nothing like you’ll expect from Candace Bushnell if you’re expecting Sex and the City type of writing.

The television series itself is nothing like the book

and I shouldn’t have expect the Four Blonds book to be any good.

The book basically follow the lives of four blonds in New York and their relationship with men.

All the ladies are a bit selfish and full of themselves (not surprising) and rather boring because they define themselves by the type of men they date and their work.

Four Blonds is one of those books you would read, not recommend to a friend, and possibly regret buying.

I don’t mean to trash ...

• Four Blondes by Candace Bushnell
      this book, but I was very disappointed with this book.

Four Blonds is not at all witty or funny like the television series, Sex and the City.

No wonder the writers changed so much of Bushnell’s original book, but kept the original

concept.

The concept of Four Blonds is there, but it really lacks anything interesting that I haven’t read about before.

I haven’t read any of Bushnell’s other books, but I bet they follow the same format as Four Blonds and Sex and the City.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171908441201231/k2311a0819/8.19.08