Mega Bloks 80 Piece Maxi Block Bag  » Baby care  »
  • He enjoyed it even though he was only a year old
  • I highly recommend this product to all parents with kids

• by pehpot

My husband bought this product 4 years ago. The colors of the blocks are nice and very attractive to toddlers. My first born then was 1 year old and I am on my way to my second baby.

He enjoyed it even though he was only a year old. The blocks locking system

is very appropriate for toddlers because they are easy to put.

My first year old would spent hours playing this toy. Now 4 years after, the blocks are still intact and my kids now are 5 and 3 years old and they still play with it.

They will build house or buildings from ...

• the blocks, sometimes they would pretend they have a toy gun just by interlocking 2 or 3 long blocks. This product have increased my kids imagination and creativity.

They also developed a lot of patience with this toy. They have now accumulated 500 pieces or more from gifts and from our purchases.

The

kids can’t get enough of this blocks and we are still planning to buy more. This is number one in our list of toys.

It is very durable and it really last long. I highly recommend this product to all parents with kids.

This is also a great gift for toddlers celebrating their birthday.

Mega Bloks 80 Piece Maxi Block Bag

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541908441191231/k2311a0819/8.19.08