Tao nightclub in Las Vegas
2.0
Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas, NV 89109
  • I think the major turnoff of Tao Nightclub was the number of people inside

• by Plam1984

I honestly don’t have many nice things to say about Tao Nightclub in the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. I was very disappointed with club.

I had really high hopes going in considering the long lines of people waiting outside.

The one thing I did like was that I

didn’t have to wait in line considering me and my boyfriend just dined inside Tao Restaurant and had our hands stamped to cut in front of the line.

The nightclub overall was very crowded; I know it must be popular for a reason.

The music was great, they have several ...

• rooms for people to dance in, and they have Tao Beach which is located on the rooftop, but there was a line to just get upstairs.

I think the major turnoff of Tao Nightclub was the number of people inside.

It was very hard to dance without bumping into someone

on the dance floor and the drinks were very expensive.

We ordered 4 drinks and it basically tasted like flavored water with no alcohol.

I expected much more from a club so hyped up.

I doubt I will return to Tao Nightclub the next time I am in Las Vegas.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591908441151231/k2311a0819/8.19.08