Specialty’s Cafe & Bakery  » Restaurants  »
701 Gateway Blvd. South San Francisco, CA 94080
  • I love how easy it is to order on Specialty's website
  • The best part of online ordering is that you can customize your order and they should you the nutritional facts of what you're getting
  • I never thought much about having mayo on my sandwich until I found out the number of calories I won't be eating if I replaced it with mustard instead
  • The sandwiches are very delicious and I feel way healthier eating at Specialty's than going to Subway

• by Plam1984

Specialty’s Cafe & Bakery is my favorite go to spot for lunch. I usually get hungry around noon like everyone else, but I’m always so lazy to wait in line and order my food from the cafe so I head over to Specialty’s Cafe & Bakery by my workplace.

I love

how easy it is to order on Specialty’s website.

You simply log onto www.

SpecialtysDirect.

com to place your order and within 15 minutes, you can pick up your food and be on your way.

The best part of online ordering is that you can customize your order and they should you the ...

• nutritional facts of what you’re getting.

I never thought much about having mayo on my sandwich until I found out the number of calories I won’t be eating if I replaced it with mustard instead.

The sandwiches are very delicious and I feel way healthier eating at Specialty’s than going to

Subway.

I love how the breads are made fresh and the meats are heartier than most deli places.

I have only been to Specialty’s for lunch, but I heard from my coworkers that they make excellent breakfast sandwiches.

I can’t wait to go to Specialty’s Cafe & Bakery for lunch today!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71908441141231/k2311a0819/8.19.08