Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have used several different brands throughout the years - but Revlon Colorsilk is one of the best
  • So, I decided on Revlon Colorsilk, it is very affordable and it does not give false hopes
  • I bought the product on sale at Rite Aid for $2.99 a box, regular price is $4.99
  • The product smell is not overwhelming and I found it to smell quite good
  • I love this product, and now that I have found this great color I will continue use

• by Danielle F.

Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color is the perfect product, when you want true looking hair color. I have used several different brands throughout the years - but Revlon Colorsilk is one of the best. Revlon Colorsilk has 41 different colors available, and the brand claims that it “Leaves your hair in better condition than before you colored.” My hair does not feel better than it did before; though I try to keep my hair in tip top condition to start with. They do have a great selection of colors - especially for redheads. I am a natural

redhead, but due to previous coloring and the sun my natural color was starting to look dull. So, I decided on Revlon Colorsilk, it is very affordable and it does not give false hopes. I bought the product on sale at Rite Aid for $2.99 a box, regular price is $4.99. This last weekend, I went to the city and Target’s normal price for Revlon Colorsilk is $2.99. I am not enticed by fancy new applicator bottles or shine serum. I rather color my hair myself; most salons where I live cost almost $100 to color ...

• your hair.

Revlon Colorsilk Hair Color contains no ammonia, and is delicate on the hair. I have very sensitive skin, and did not do the skin testing before hand. Well, I had no reaction after the 25 minute wait for the color to develop, and two days later still no reaction. Colorsilk also offers 100% gray coverage, I have no gray but this statement is quite possible. The product smell is not overwhelming and I found it to smell quite good. Revlon Colorsilk is a permanent hair color, which made me a little apprehensive to how

it would turn out. But, the color was almost identical to my normal color and made it look wonderful. I love this product, and now that I have found this great color I will continue use.

Follow the instructions exactly, shampoo your hair in the morning or night whichever you prefer, and then wait until the next day to color. In the meantime do not use any styling aids. Your hair must be dry when applying color; this is a great suggestion anyways, because you will know if you have covered all your hair when it is all wet.

Wanda Tarkington says :

I have permed hair. Will this product take the curl out of a perm?

Galega says :

You can use this hair dye on permed hair after one week. After going through perming, you should wait for at least one week before dyeing your hair. This rule applies to all hair dye, not just this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311908441051131/k2311a0819/8.19.08