Ted Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • After my stressfree experience with flying with Ted Airlines, I will definitely fly with them again

• by Plam1984

I flew with Ted Airlines for the first time two weeks ago. Apparently Ted Airlines is in partnership with United Airlines. I didn’t know what to expect when I first booked my airline tickets on Expedia.com. I have never flew with Ted Airlines before and upon reading that they were part of United, I immediately expected the worse from them. I arrived an hour before my flight was scheduled to take off from SFO to Las Vegas since I wasn’t checking in

any of my baggage. I used the automatic ticket machines since the lines for speaking to an actual agent was so long. Even the lines for going through security check point was long so an agent wtih Ted Airlines stopped us and said she’ll take us to another shorter line. Wow, what an excellent idea to take us to another shorter checkpoint so we won’t risk missing our flight.

When we got to our gate, the Ted Agent was already getting people ...

• to board the plane. Boarding the aircraft was pretty efficient. I had no idea it would go so quickly. I’m really used to flying with other airlines where people stand around waiting in line to board when it’s not their turn. Ted Airlines got everyone in the aircraft and off the ground before our flight was scheduled to take off. The flight was fairly short since we were only flying from SFO to Las Vegas. The flight served soft drinks
        and coffee, but no snacks. I guess I didn’t even expect a free drink considering how all the airlines are cutting back on service these days.

After my stressfree experience with flying with Ted Airlines, I will definitely fly with them again. Both flights to and from Las Vegas were very peaceful and on time. I am a true believer now that good airlines are out there and not everyone is cutting back on service. Thank you Ted Airlines for making my vacation enjoyable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401908441031131/k2311a0819/8.19.08