Mario Kart
  • I have been playing Mario Kart for Nintendo Wii since I bought the game in April
  • I love how you can choose between playing with a cart or a bike
  • The bike is much easier to use in my opinion since you can navigate around the narrow courses better
  • Mario Kart on Nintendo Wii is definitely one of the best racing games out there

• by Plam1984

I have been playing Mario Kart for Nintendo Wii since I bought the game in April. The game is truly addicting.

I am a long time fan of Nintendo and especially the Mario Kart series.

Since a kid, I have followed Mario Bros.

since they were 2D on the original Nintendo and now I’m playing Mario Kart on the Nintendo Wii platform.

The graphics are amazing; I love how you can choose between playing with a cart or a bike.

The bike is much easier to use in my opinion since you can navigate around the narrow courses better.

In addition to the cart options, you can also play Mario Kart online through the wi-fi that is installed in Nintendo Wii.

After playing online, it ...

• truly amazes me much better other players are.

I’m used to coming in first place when I play with the computer, but playing online is much more challenging.

The other good thing about the Mario Kart game is that it came with a wheel.

Yes, you just pop in your wireless Wii controller to the wheel and you can use the controller like

a wheel.

It was a bit hard for me to learn how to use the wheel in the beginning, but I’m slowly getting the hang of it.

The game is an absolute steal for $50 including the wheel.

Mario Kart on Nintendo Wii is definitely one of the best racing games out there.

Ever since getting Mario Kart, I haven’t played any other game!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281908441021131/k2311a0819/8.19.08