Direct T.V  » TV  »
  • Also the main thing about comcast which I don't like is it is connected throe satalite, so when it rains, or even if it is really cloudy, my t
  • I love the selection on channels, but hate the connection

• by Brooke

Direct Television is a great thing. We switch to direct a long time ago, and now we have it in four rooms of the house.

It is a lot cheaper than many of the others, and you still get a lot of the channels, which you can choose.

They give a lot of channels which you can choose from,

in packages, which is good, because not every one likes the same thing.

I don’t watch many different channels, but the ones I do like we still have.

The only one that I lost was style network, but you could still get that depending on your package.

They have many movie channels, which we don’t get, but you could ...

• have, and also have movie which you could just buy one time.

Unlike comcast the movies aren’t as cheap, and I personally liked the music channels better.

Also the main thing about comcast which I don’t like is it is connected throe satalite, so when it rains, or even if it is really cloudy, my t.

v will go out.

I have had more trouble getting my channels to come in than I did with comcast, but because of the money difference, I’m staying with them.

Also I have found in the winter it is nowhere near as bad, I don’t know why, but it’s not.

I love the selection on channels, but hate the connection.

Really, it’s all up to your preferences.

Direct T.V

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101908440941131/k2311a0819/8.19.08