Purina whisker lickins tender moments
  • I bought them because the store had them on sale and I thought my cat would like them
  • I like how they have the pouch made for the cat treats also
  • I think that they come in different flavors as well

• by Brooke

These are cat treats that I had bought one time. I bought them because the store had them on sale and I thought my cat would like them. Not only did my cat like them, he loves them.

Whenever I open the bag he runs over to me. Even when I only give him a

couple of them, he will stare up at me and look at the bag as if he wants more.

I am surprised that he loves them so much. My cat usually doesn’t eat too much other than cat food.

He likes tuna fish and that is about it. I have bought him other kinds of ...

• cat treats or cat meals and he doesn’t like them.

I like how they have the pouch made for the cat treats also. It comes in a pouch and it is made to where you can close it back up.

I like that because I don’t give my cat treats too often, that helps with

it staying fresh and no bugs getting into it. Or my cat getting into it and making a mess.

I will buy some more of these for him because he loves these treats. I think that they come in different flavors as well.

I bought him the chicken flavor I think last time. I would recommend these treats.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291908440911131/k2311a0819/8.19.08