Diginirio Pizzas  » Food  »
  • I think it's the best frozen pizza there is
  • I know they have supreme, and just pepperoni
  • I love pizza and wish we had this more often for dinner

• by Brooke

This is my all time favorite frozen pizza. When you eat it, it doesn’t even taste like a frozen pizza. I think it’s the best frozen pizza there is.

They come in a different variety. I know they have supreme, and just pepperoni.

I also know that they come in one

with the cheese stuffed crust that is pretty good. It is a little expensive compared to other frozen pizza’s but it’s not that bad.

Especially if you do a sit down dinner and everyone has that for dinner. We will randomly do it because a few people in my house don’t ...

• really care for pizza.

I love pizza and wish we had this more often for dinner. I can’t tell you the last time I had one of these and I am actually craving a digornio pizza right now.

I want to get one the next time we go to the grocery

store. They are pretty filling two.

I am surprised that it taste that good. It really doesn’t even taste like frozen pizza.

It’s not my favorite pizza but it’s my favorite frozen pizza. I really am craving some and want some soon.

I really like the cheese stuffed crust kind and the pepperoni kind.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271908440861131/k2311a0819/8.19.08