Cheddar chex mix  » Food  »
  • I really like it because I like everything that they put into the chex mix
  • I really like it because I am a picky eater and even out of the regular chex mix there are one or two things that I don't like that are in it
  • I definately recommend to try it and I actually want some more right now

• by Brooke

This chex mix is really good. It’s all cheddar. I really like it because I like everything that they put into the chex mix.

I like the regular also but this kind is just something different to eat. Everything that they put into the chex mix is cheddar.

I really like it and plan

to buy some more to snack on. You can buy it already made in a bag just like the regular chex mix.

They have quite a bit of the actual chex in this kind and that is my favorite of the chex mix. The chex are also cheddar flavored.

It’s not too much cheddar ...

• though. I really like it because I am a picky eater and even out of the regular chex mix there are one or two things that I don’t like that are in it.

In this kind of chex mix I like everything and will eat everything that they put inside the bag. It’s really

good and something a little different for a change.

If you like chex mix you should try cheddar chex mix. It’s really good and I really like how it tastes.

I definately recommend to try it and I actually want some more right now. Next time I go to the store I am going to buy some more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271908440821131/k2311a0819/8.19.08