Shoppers value pepperoni pizza
0.5
  • I bought this type just to try it and because it was so cheap
  • I know it is cheap but it really isn't worth the savings
  • I definately wouldn't recommend this pizza to anyone or to buy it
  • I don't think I will ever buy it again or try it again

• by Brooke

Usually I like almost any brand of pizza. I bought this type just to try it and because it was so cheap. The other day I tried some and I didn’t like it at all.

The crust of the pizza would not get done and

the top of the pizza was already done. If I would have left it in the oven the top of the pizza would have got burnt.

The crust is too doughy and doesn’t taste like it is done. If I could have got the crust of the pizza done it probably would have been an alright pizza.

I didn’t really like this pizza at all. I didn’t even eat all of the pizza I had on my plate.

I am never going to buy this pizza again and I will ...

• Shoppers value pepperoni pizza
      never eat it again unless I have to for some odd reason. There are plenty of other frozen pizza’s that taste a lot better than this one.

I know it is cheap but it really isn’t worth the savings. I am sure there are other

pizza’s that are that cheap and that taste good.

I don’t really like it at all. I definately wouldn’t recommend this pizza to anyone or to buy it.

I don’t think I will ever buy it again or try it again. I don’t know who would like this pizza.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271908440811131/k2311a0819/8.19.08