Remember the titans  » Movies  »
  • Usually I don't like movies about football or any sport for that matter
  • I think he did an amazing job in this movie, like he usually does
  • I would definately recommend this movie to watch

• by Brooke

Usually I don’t like movies about football or any sport for that matter. I really liked this movie though.

It has Denzel Washington in it.

I think he did an amazing job in this movie, like he usually does.

The movie was good because it had a very good and heartwarming story

to tell and at the same time the movie was funny at parts.

I didn’t really think that the movie would have been funny at all but it was a little bit.

I really liked the movie and am surprised that I liked it that much, even if Denzel Washington is ...

• in the movie.

It kept me very entertained and interested throughout the entire movie.

I would definately watch this movie again and I would like to buy this movie one day.

I really enjoyed watching this movie and I think I have seen it more than once.

If I saw it on

the television today then I would watch it then also.

I really liked this movie and even though it isn’t one of my favorite movies I definately say its well worth watching.

I would definately recommend this movie to watch.

It’s a very entertaining, heartwarming and funny movie all at the same time.

Remember the titans

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111908440701131/k2311a0819/8.19.08