Untraceable  » Movies  »
  • I thought that it was very interesting and entertaining throughout the movie
  • I thought that it was kind of unique story to tell
  • I think that the ending could have been a little better but other than that it was a good movie

• by Brooke

I watched this movie a little while ago. It was a pretty good movie overall. I liked it for the most part.

I thought that it was very interesting and entertaining throughout the movie. It had my attention throughout the movie, I never got bored of watching it.

It had some

action in it but just enough. It wasn’t too much action or not enough.

Diane Lane was pretty good in the movie and did a great job. It’s about this killer that starts to put, well there like live videos of killings and Diane Lane is a cop or FBI and ...

• they are trying to get it off of the internet but they don’t know how.

Also the more people who start to watch, the quicker the person dies on the video. I thought that it was kind of unique story to tell.

It was a pretty good movie overall. I would

recommend to watch it.

I enjoyed watching it. I think that the ending could have been a little better but other than that it was a good movie.

I was entertained throughout the whole movie just like I should be. It’s worth watching so if you haven’t seen it yet you should watch it.

Untraceable

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111908440691131/k2311a0819/8.19.08